Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Review of Le Cordon Bleu



So out of my own curiosity of what others had to say about this prestigious school, I took it upon myself to do a little research and share with you what I came across. I believe like with any other major decision in your life you should really research and find out if the is truly what you want to do and if it's the right decision for you. With all that said let me now fill you in on the juicy findings.

I am sure everyone and his brother has heard about Le Cordon Bleu culinary school and how awesome this is school is suppose to be. But is it all its cracked up to be?

First let me answer the burning question I am sure all of you are thinking right now, how much is this going to cost me? You will be surprised to hear the answer as was I.
Average tuition: $24,541 of course this number will fluctuate depending on where you will plan on attending.  One student wrote and said "Everything needed to pursue my cooking is provided by my school. From uniforms to all cooking necessities." which lets be honest, should be provided. I mean if it's not, what's all that tuition money going towards, am I right? Anyways, more brownie points for Le Cordon Bleu. If you are looking for real life cooking situations then this is a great place to find yourself. Le Cordon Bleu has a restaurant that is ran by the students. If you are considering attending Le Cordon Bleu and you live near one of their restaurants or find yourself traveling close to one, you should stop by and have a bite to eat, check it out, see how the food is, and see how its ran. You will have a better idea of what to expect by doing so. When eating at one of the restaurants you can expect to pay around $20.00 for a three course meal. Not bad right?

Wondering some famous names that attended? Well, here goes the list.
Julia Childs attended in the late 1940's

No comments:

Post a Comment